HydroDog Franchisees enjoy 5 Pillars of Support:
- Grooming & handling training and support from Nash Academy
- Digital & traditional marketing support from HydroDog’s marketing team
- e-Commerce solution & support from T-Rex e-Com platform
- Franchisee support & development from HydroDog’s Drew Brashier
- Direct access to HydroDog founder and CEO Anthony Amos – the key component!
HydroDog Groomers complete extensive hands-on and online training at the prestigious Nash Academy, which is leading the way in dog grooming standards. Each HydroDog Groomer completes 9 month-long online classes that provide them a wealth of knowledge on dogs and the care of dogs, and this is followed by an additional 5 weeks of hands-on training onsite at Nash Academy in Lexington, Kentucky.
As you are completing your professional grooming training at Nash Academy, we are simultaneously manufacturing your Big Blue Dog mobile grooming salon, and you will drive it home at the completion of your training.
Visit https://hydrodog.com/franchise/apply-now/ and fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch with you soon!